New features and benefits to make learning Japanese online easy and accessible - ideas from our users!
We here at Cooori, the Japanese online language learning system, are very thankful for our incredibly creative and ambitious users, so we thought we'd dedicate this blog to you all.
From day one we’ve always wanted our users to feel like they are a part of the Cooori team and that their opinion and input is valued and welcomed. Which is why we set up a site where they can vote for new features or suggested improvements to better our language learning system. All feasible features or suggested improvements to the online language learning system are added there and Cooori users vote for the ones that they like the most. The features/improvements that get the most votes are the ones that our team will focus on.
Some of the features that our users have suggested are:
- Faster card review for the flashcards.
- Methods to monitor progress i.e. our new progress charts, that can be found in My Progress.
- Goal set up and monitoring. Goals are a big part of language learning and the ability to set up your own goals and monitor your progress is a drive that can help many achieve more.
- The ability to delete a card.
- More varied options for the Japanese online learning themes.
- Several bugs have also been spotted by our users enabling us to correct them swiftly.
All of these features have been added to our Japanese language learning system and there are several more in the pipelines, so keep the suggestions coming.
Now that we are in our last stages of beta testing we feel that this time to thank you all for your invaluable input we hope that you’ve enjoyed helping us as much as we’ve enjoyed receiving your help.
Please keep those braincells working hard and continue to share your brilliant suggestions with us and never hesitate to take a little credit for the wonder that is Cooori.
Again many thanks, we truly appreciate it and intend to make Cooori the best language learning system it can possibly be.